Tuesday 27 December 2011

TOP 10 BOOK COVERS OF 2011

7 comments


This is the first time I'm doing something like this and in this post I'm going to be talking about the top 10 book covers of 2011 that i absolutely LOVED to bits It's going to be mainly about covers but i will add on what i loved about it. So here goes:
(1)  Even though i did not read this book as yet, i love the cover!!!
It's really pretty!!!



(2) Starcrossed was an AMAZING book to read and one of the best of 2011 YA books. One of the reasons to why i read this book, was because of the COVER. Look how pretty it is and I think the cover for next book is even more awesome.Love it!

(3) OH MY! where to start with this one. The cover is amazing and so is the next book's cover. Even the story of hourglass was superb!


(4) The Pledge was a fantastic book which i enjoyed every minute of.
I love the cover as well. 

(5) I love the iron fey series and i can't wait to get my hands on this one!!!
Even the cover is awesome!



(6) AMAZING,AWESOME,SUPERB! 
is there more to say how awesome the cover looks?


(7) I haven't read this book but the cover is really pretty.

(8) The cover looks gorgeous and I've read alot 
  of good reviews about this book



  (9) Everything is awesome about this book. 
The cover. The book. The plot. - amazing

(10) It was a lovely book and deserves to be here. 
I loved Hunting Lila.


These are the cover's are love. I hope you like it as much as I do.


7 comments:

  1. Hold Still and Juliet Immortal are both new to me today but I love them. I saw them on another page and they really draw you in. I included Starcrossed too. I love dresses. Hourglass was a very close runner up. Great picks!
    My Top 10 Book Covers of 2011

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting choice^^, i admit i agree for the iron knight and i'm really happy to follow your blog starting now ^^

    all the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoever designed the cover of Exiled is genius! I can't stop looking at it! :D

    Keturah
    My Top 10 Covers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome picks! I agree they are all fabulous. It's so hard to pick favorite covers!

    Thanks for visiting PBN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome picks! I chose Starcrossed and The Iron Knight too :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh you definitely owned this! It is no doubt you have a good taste for awesome covers ;) great picks!

    Here' s my Top 10 Book Cover of 2011

    Jay @ We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete

.