Sunday 4 September 2011

My Wishlist

3 comments
So here are some of the books that i wish to get and read:

The Iron Fey series - Julie Kagawa

Matched (Matched, #1)-Ally Condie

Nightshade (Nightshade, #1)- Andrea Cremer 

Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1)-Becca Fitzpatrick

The Thirteenth Chime (Sense of Truth, #1)-Emma Michaels

The Body Finder (The Body Finder, #1)-Kimberly Derting

Glimmerglass (Faeriewalker, #1)-Jenna Black 

Firelight (Firelight, #1)-Sophie Jordan 

Fallen (Fallen, #1)-Lauren Kate


 

3 comments:

  1. I was able to get the Iron Queen finished and loved it. Now like everyone else I have to sit and wait until the Iron Knight comes out. I love the Hush Hush series so much..you really need to get them and read them. There were a couple here I hadnt heard of so will look them up. Thank you for the follow. I have followed back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really sorry I was too slow reading my comments.
    Hmmm.. so, you've so many books series in your wishlist. Hope you get to read them soon.

    Following back,
    Kero

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hush, Hush and Fallen are similar in a qay, but I think you'd enjoy both. I certainly did :)

    ReplyDelete

.